Roof Applicators Information
[lead]Seven Reasons to use Sunbond Coatings[/lead]
- Long History of success
- Confidence that once correctly applied it will last and not fade.
- Deal direct with owners who know the industry.
- One stop shop for all your Roof Restoration needs.
- Only one hour notice to manufacture your coatings available for pick up.
- Accurate colour matching.
- Ability to have your own personalised labelled bucket.
The surface preparation is the responsibility of the Builder, Renovator, Contractor or Applicator.
To validate the material warranty conditions it is recommended that the application process is carried out by a applicator who is fully conversant with the Sunbond Coating Products. It is also the responsibility of the Applicator to ensure that the substrate is of an acceptable standard prior to the application of Sunbond Coatings Products. The Coating will only follow the contour of the substrate, therefore in certain light conditions imperfections may be evident. This issue is not product related.
Ensure removal of any previous coating that is blistered, loose or flaking using a high pressure cleaner.
Do not apply if rain is imminent. Low temperatures or high humidity may effect curing times. Weather conditions must be considered and deemed suitable before proceeding with the application of Sunbond Coatings products.
Product Data Sheets provided by Sunbond Coatings should be adhered to.